Friday, May 31, 2013

Another Monthly Surprise Bag of Love

Yayy, today talked about some girly stuff! 

I am super excited about this! Just received yesterday but can't wait to share with you guys d! 

Bag of Love! Coincidently saw this product from other's blog and I found it quite interesting cz it is no longer box instead it comes in a bag! There are too many existing beauty box monthly subscriptions so there are nothing special about it. 

Usually I will review what products is featuring for the past few months before I proceed with the payment. And I found out this is quite attracting so I did not hesitate much! Lol..

The team of Bag of Love is very efficient! I did not expect my parcel would be received after 5 days of payment. It comes in different design of bag every month so there is another thing to anticipate for! Anyway the idea is awesome at least we can use it as travel pouch which is way better than WonderBox which I received earlier. :-( I got nothing to do with the empty boxes! Think gonna leave it till the next spring cleaning..XD 

 photo DSC01435_zps058aad7e.jpg

I really love the bag for this month..silky smooth touch and pearl white colour! Tadaa all the goodies in it!

 photo DSC01436_zpsfaa131cf.jpg

Everything in the bag. I personally fancy Crabtree and Evelyn new launched Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy!

 photo DSC01439_zpsd1a4b0e8.jpg

First to go!

Kerastase Bain Oleo-Relax 250ml RM78
It is a smoothing shampoo that disciplines dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair. It delivers optimum nutrition, control, and anti frizz protection to leave hair soft and silky. Use it frequently and it will benefit from improved softness and long-lasting volume and control.

Last time when I received WonderBox, I am so desperate for this brand, and finally Bag of Love deliver this to my doorstep! Hehe..

 photo DSC01451_zps2db96e45.jpg

Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash, Full Size, RM6.90
It features 100% natural moisturizers that can absorb completely to nourish skin deep down. Plus, an improved formula gives your skin the proven best care. Dove gentlest cleansers ever, a rich lather and clean rise to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. 

 photo DSC01456_zps57252371.jpg

Calvin Klein Eternity EDP, 50ml, RM254 and Eternity for Men EDT, 50ml, RM209
Eternity, inspired by the ideal lasting love intimacy, is a romantic floral fragrance. This harmonious blend of both classic and contemporary scents is a perfect combination, created to reflect timeless quality and modern style. 

 photo DSC01460_zpsefb70767.jpg

Crabtree and Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy, Full-Size, RM30
Dry hands including cuticles and nails will delight in this superior moisturising and conditioning blend of macadamia nut oil, shea butter, antioxidant rich vitamin C and E, and water lily and ivy extracts. This restorative hand treatment also leaves a subtle, tantalising aroma on the skin. 

This products is heavily promoting in the fashion magazines lately and I'm so glad that I'm able to try it. I don't usually walk into their store to buy their products as I perceived it is too expensive for toiletries. 

 photo DSC01463_zps5b808bce.jpg

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, 60 capsules, RM320
A lightweight, silky-smooth yet no greasing serum for your face, neck and decolletage that instantly infuses your skin with youth-restoring Ceramides.  Absorb quickly to strengthen and repair the appearance of skin for a visible improvement in overall appearance and a noticeably more youthful complexion. 

Overall review about this products is great stating in Elizabeth Arden official website. Most of the customers say it works magically to their skin and is highly recommended. Some even say they can't live without it! 
I think I will lend this to my mum as maintaining youthful appearance is her main concern at her age. :-)

 photo DSC01473_zpsb8f0ed26.jpg

Bag of Love has a humble beginning with only three months of launching but I think they did pretty well! Most of the customer feedback is positive with much love! 

If you are interested, kindly browse through Bag of Love website for subscription. 

 photo DSC01467_zps1bb18978.jpg

Hope you like this!



No comments :

Post a Comment