Friday, May 24, 2013

面吃之家.鱼滑米粉 at Pertama Kompleks

Blog again after a day! I have too many pending posts so better get most of it done asap as final is approaching! One week later! Opps...

Yesterday edit photo of Sabah even makes me feel sick! Too many of them..but really missed those time in Sabah just by seeing at the photos! My first time travelling with 17 people..big group huh?! But we get along well..all of them just too nice! Talk more about it when I blogged about the trip! :-)

Anyway gonna share about a place in KL that I liked..they are selling fish head noodle but milky soup based instead of the ordinary tomyam or clear soup that we usually get in Penang.

面吃之家 at Pertama Kompleks 

DSC00004

The food menu. They offer fish paste, fish head, fish ball, dumpling, prawn and more for customers to choose from.

DSC00006

Out of all drinks I think soft drinks is the worthwhile among all. Lol..

DSC00007

DSC00009

The food that I ordered Fish Paste Mee Hon which cost RM8. Last year when I went I think they gave 5 fish pastes but recently they have reduce it to 4 only and the size of the fish paste is smaller now..:-(

DSC00012

Darling ordered Fish Head Mee Hon which is RM8 as well. The speciality of this food is the soup with sourish and milky taste. I always love tomyam so this mee hon is my favour la..:-)

DSC00013

Darling recommend this place to me..

DSC00015

Yours truly

DSC00016

The best part is the chili..it is extremely spicy so we usually squeeze the lime juice to neutral the spiciness of the chili.

DSC00018

DSC00022

It is located at Pertama Kompleks. Google this place and ask people around then they will show you the way.

DSC00025

Their contact. Further info just called up the number.
Address: Lot 2.27, 2.28 Pertama Kompleks, Jalan Dang Wangi, Kuala Lumpur.

DSC00008

Later on
We went to Sun Sun Lai Pan Mee at Wangsamaju for late lunch! Always eat Pan Mee when I go KL to fix my crave! Lol..Penang Pan Mee not nice one..XD

DSC00032

Clear Soup Pan Mee

DSC00037

Hokkien Mee Soup Pan Mee

DSC00038

Restaurant SSL Noodle 
Address: No. 4, Jalan 1/27B,
Taman Desa Setapak,
53300 Setapak, 
Kuala Lumpur.
Contact: 03-4143 6772


Brb with Sabah post!


No comments :

Post a Comment