Friday, December 14, 2012

Happily Ever After

Alright hands on keyboard! I am gonna write it fast cz I want to watch 名媛望族 Silver Spoon Stering Shackles, final two episode at 9pm! Lol..In case you don't know, it is the latest TVB drama showing at Astro On Demand! Ok don't spoiled your mood for reading this post! Back to the topic!

Dang dang dang dang! Dang dang dang dang~~

 ♥ See Wan & Fook Chin Wedding Reception ♥ 

I am so excited over it because..I have so little relatives, so I don't really have the chance to dress up pretty pretty attend wedding one! Lol..and this time is my close relatives so of course I have to dress up pretty pretty like a doll la! *don't puke* lol..

I will go through the post with captions on the photos ya..won't crap much don't worry! I know your intention just to see the photos! :p

Photobucket

Their wedding "car" I should say? I google-d it and saw this is a kind of defender leh..I mean the car type..==" I am not so good in car model..so sorry if I'm wrong! Haha..but anyway, is still special la..and this wedding car got the story behind one..heard that the groom remodel on his own..:-) That is why so special!

Photobucket

Door Gift? I am terrible in wedding terminology! Bare with me! ><

Photobucket

Ta-dang!! My #ootn for the reception! :-) With the sis and Jesline.

Photobucket

I smile so awkward one..wonder why! ><

Photobucket

The family photo! My parents look young huh?! No need to say..I know..haha!

Photobucket

Enjoy looking at the pretty wedding pictures..:-)

Photobucket

One of the photos that I love! Thanks for coming..

Photobucket

The reception was held at Rasa Sayang Resort, the ballroom. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Table settings.

Photobucket

Main table settings. I adore the pretty roses! Aww..so much love!

Photobucket

Another highlight on that night..pretty cake! Don't know why the older I grow, the more I like pink if it match with that particular item! But pink is still not my favourite colour la..is just that if something looks good in pink then I will go for it! ^^

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Lovely or not! So so love!

Photobucket

The menu of the reception.

Photobucket

Wedding reception starts! 

Photobucket

Once again congratulations on your marriage! 

Photobucket

Wishing you a marriage filled with love and joy...

Photobucket

Yam Sheng!!!

Photobucket

Before we leave, we still shiok sendiri go around and take pictures! Haha..
This bicycle specially made for the married couple after they changed another set of gown.

Me: Siao liao, you thought this is super bike meh..*ramdom*

Photobucket

Ok ok..serious one! Haha..

Photobucket

Please enjoy the pretty pictures below..hehe...:-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my cousin sis..See Wan's younger sister..See Wai. She helped out a lot on the wedding. :-)

Photobucket

The dress of the night. Kind of love this dress cz is quite simple *match with my age la, not too mature please* and is in purple instead of the ordinary black..purple quite romantic what..haha! Hunting for a clutch but still haven't found a love-at-the-first-sight clutch! Lol..

Knew YSL clutch cost 2k ah..*gulp* bu she de mai la!!

Photobucket

Took pictures with the bride before we leave! Nice one..love the roses too! Steal a few back home..haha!

Photobucket

Wishing the married couple happily ever after! 

Photobucket

*******************************************

Next week I have another wedding reception to attend again..hopefully some pretty pictures coming up soon! Hehe..

I am excited towards the coming wedding reception..cz is my first time attending this TYPE of reception with SOME special one! Guess what is it? 

Stay tuned! ^^



No comments :

Post a Comment