Sunday, October 20, 2013

Say Bye to Waterproof Eyeliner and Mascara! Bliss Eye Makeup Remover works wonder!

Hello girls! Swatches for eye make up remover today! I've got a very stubborn and really waterproof eyeliner which is Innisfree Eco Dual Black Liner. 

Days back in Seoul, I was looking for a eyeliner that really lasts without smear cz I used the Kate Slim Gel Pencil and it smear like nobody business after whole day outing. 

Hence, I thought that cosmetics in Korea is cheap so was trying everywhere in different stores and finally found one that really stays up whole day. When I bought this, is quite cheap which priced around RM20 plus.

DSC04654

Black Liquid Liner with Gel Pencil Liner. 

However, when you wear the liquid liner, it will anyhow create the heavier make up look compared to gel pencil liner. So depends on which kind of look you want to create. :-) 

DSC04657

Here goes the swatches. 
Will first show you the brand, later on will share briefly about the make up remover that I used. 

For the first swatches, I'm using Johnson Baby Oil to remove the eye liner. The above liner is gel pencil liner, bottom one is my really stubborn Innisfree liquid liner. 

DSC04613

I was recommended by my friend, Yarsh to use baby oil to remove eye make up. She told me it is effective because she has tried to remove her really heavy make up for performance with baby oil and it is really gentle to skin. 

DSC04614

Opps..indeed it can remove make up but it is only effective on my gel liner whereas it doesn't works well on my liquid liner. Told you how stained it is! 

p/s All the swatches that I do is just one wipe so it is the first impression results that you get. 

DSC04616

Second and third swatches was using the Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil and Banila Co. Clean It Zero make up remover. 

Both are my daily make up remover and I am using them to remove my eye make up but later on I realized with these make up remover, it is so hard to remove my eye make up and I refuse to rub them harshly so I decided to hunt for a good eye make up remover. 

DSC04617

DSC04619

Both of the products will emulsify after you wash them off with water. From what the product promised, it does double cleansing so when it emulsifying, they are actually cleansing your skin. 

DSC04622

The end results of using the Shu Uemura and Banila Co. make up remover. 

It definitely perform much better than the baby oil. Based on the results, I would certainly recommend you to get Banila Co. make up remover as the price is much more cheaper and it performs the same results as it shown. Unfortunately, at this moment Banila Co. is only available in Korea.

DSC04623

Last but not least, this eye make up remover is the main reason why I draft this post. This is a super awesome eye make up remover that I bought from Sephora which is Bliss Lid+Lash Wash Makeup Remover. 

I was looking around nearly all the display shelves in Sephora, try out almost all the eye make up remover including premium brands namely Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Biotherm, Sephora, Lancome and so on but none of it can remove my eyeliner entirely. *I bring along my eyeliner to try out on the spot* 

By the way, I read reviews that The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover is good but I tried it on my eyeliner and it does nothing wonder. On the other hand, Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Makeup Remover only works on removing eye shadow and non waterproof make up products. *smart consumer mode ON*

The only two that perform best among all are Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser and Bliss Lid+Lash Wash Makeup Remover. 

All in all, I bought Bliss instead of Make Up For Ever is because the earlier one is more price friendly. 

DSC04626

I put it on around 10 seconds by pressing gently and with only one wipes, the stubborn eyeliner comes off easily like a sticker on my cotton. Moreover, it is gel based so it does not gives you the greasy and oily residue around your eye area. 

DSC04628

Super awesome! If I didn't put the brand there, you may not noticed the eye liner residue already. :-)

DSC04631

Bliss Eye Makeup Remover works magically! So far the best eye make up remover that I've ever tried! 

DSC04633

Product Reviews

Johnson's Baby Oil RM6.95
This only works for non waterproof mascara and liner such as the pencil or gel liner. If you wear very light eye make up, then this is a great choice as it is very cheap and you can easily get them in drugstore.

DSC04636

Shu Uemura Whiteefficient Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil  450ml RM290
I love this cleansing oil but it is pricey thus I'm looking for alternatives in drugstores with similar performance yet much cheaper price. Finally, I found the Senka Cleansing Oil gives you similar results yet much cheaper so I will stop purchasing this after finish up this bottle. 

DSC04643

Banila Co. Clean it Zero Original KRW18,000 RM53
This is a good travel companion for make up remover cz needless to worry it will spilled over as it is silicon based. It works well for daily make up but not my super waterproof liner. 

DSC04639

Besides this, I think it finish off quick fast so I will still stick back to Senka Cleansing Oil for daily make up routine. 

From all the make up remover, you will realize I don't like cleansing milk cz I think it is too mild already although I know this is the most gentle way of removing make up. 

DSC04641

Here comes the Star Product of the post! 

Bliss Lid+Lash Wash Makeup Remover 110ml RM63 from Sephora Malaysia
It is gel based so is very gentle to the eye area. Strongly recommend to girls with heavy make up and safe for contact wearers and sensitive skin types. 

I have a video posted in my Instagram @guendeline showing you how effective it is by only two wipes and it removes the entire liner and mascara completely without residue left. 

DSC04647

The other reviews that I found online in Amazon, read how others review about this product. 

DSC04650

I hope you find this review helpful for those who are looking for effective eye make up remover! 
If this can remove my stubborn eye liner then I find no problem for it to remove yours!

Give it a like to this post if you find it helpful!
If you have any recommendations, feel free to share with me. :-)
Thanks and have a nice day.



No comments :

Post a Comment