Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wishing for a pause

When time passed meaning there is no turning back.

Regardless of relationship, friendship or family.

You will sometimes think back those memories that you made with someone you love and cherish. 

Sometimes I will gradually getting emotional thinking of my past that I have spent with my love ones and friends. 

I miss those time. So so much..when we are naive, doing those stupid things together, smiling, laughing together..although they are just simple but priceless, you will never get it once it passed. 

Listening to sad songs making me more upset. 

It is clearly shown especially when you grown up, everyone busy with their life, working in outstation, oversea, everyone is living apart. 

At this age, we no longer receive handmade present like we did last time. All we got for present is something that we could buy with money, the expensive the better. I love those handmade present that is still with me. 

Time, please don't flies so fast. I don't want all my beautiful memories leaving me so soon. 



No comments :

Post a Comment