Friday, February 22, 2013

Woody Cafe.Homemade Patty Handburger

Yesterday was walking alone at Georgetown looking for some nice place to have my dinner. 

Walked all the way from Campbell Street to Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling near to Eu Yan Shang. 

Finally stopped by Woody Grill Cafe. Actually I saw some cafes along the way like Cafe 55, Nostalgie, Micke's Place, Rainforest Bakery but most of them are selling sandwiches, coffee, pasta and so on. I don't want to have sandwich as my dinner la..in fact that should be order as brunch! Haha..

Woody Grill Cafe just located a few steps away from Sip & Chew. The price isn't that expensive so decided to give it a try. :-)

IMG_2013

Basically this is the only types of burger that they selling..no bacon or anything..only chicken, beef and mutton patty. 

IMG_2012

IMG_2014

Nowadays, most of the cafe have their menu written on the blackboard. It is easier for them to update the menu regularly.

IMG_2006

Yeah! My burger is served! Erm..I ordered single beef patty. *can't finish twin patty la, fat die me ah* I am so unhealthy! Showing you guys this kind of food..full of meat! Lol..

It tasted not bad la..but I think is a bit salty perhaps due to the beef patty. Overall still not bad..:-)

IMG_1976

The interior decoration. Oldies. 

IMG_2004

Spotted HSBC Bank at Bishop Street! *in the picture* :p

IMG_2005

The server bring me to visit the second floor. They said customers can request to dine in upstairs as well. 

IMG_1987

IMG_1989

IMG_1991

IMG_1992

IMG_1997

IMG_1999

Epic! 

Translation: 
Dear someone's husband, 
Your wife love you forever...
From your wife 

Haha!

IMG_2001

"Grilled corner"! Haha..

IMG_2009

Woody Cafe is located along Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling. 

IMG_2010

Spotted Eu Yan Shang. Ya just somewhere there. :-) 

IMG_2015

I never tried Marshall Burger before so couldn't compare both. I know I am super duper outdated already. :-( Is hard to look for parking so I always refuse to go there. My friends asked me to park in Penang Plaza...>< 

May be burger is not my first choice so it never comes to my mind. And I heard we have to wait very long to be serve right..so might as well I go other places la..:p

Anyone want to offer yourself to treat me for dinner? Lol..

Call for Inquiries
Woody Cafe
64, Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling,
10300 Georgetown Penang. 
Contact: 04-261  2421
Business Hour: 6pm to 12am
Open Everyday


No comments :

Post a Comment