Saturday, November 17, 2012

Simply Delicious with de Love

The longest period I left my blog so far. My one week break is coming to an end already..I don't know how I spent my holiday..but I can tell you I don't think I have done anything productive throughout the holiday..my goodness! Only one week which occupied with assignments and tests doesn't feels good. :-(

Anyway I'm back, don't talk about the awful thing. Lol! 

Some of you might think why my birthday didn't see me with my birthday cake. Here you go about my birthday cake post..lol! I have posted my birthday high tea and the romantic birthday dinner earlier ago. Such an unforgettable lovely birthday dinner with him! Thanks again Dear..<3

Tadaa!! The birthday cake from Summer Garden! I always love their homemade cake..is so yummy delicious! The box is nicely design huh? :) I love it...


Haha...the birthday girl..just about to update my birthday cake post..sorry for the late update!


My DURIAN birthday cake ordered by Dear! So funny right..having durian birthday cake..Lol! Tell you what..I always go for delicious cake rather than those nicely decorated one. We have surveyed the customized cake but it is so expensive, everything is like over RM200 so we decided not going for that since we have spend quite a lot on the birthday dinner. 

Anyhow the decision is with him. Finally he decided to order from Summer Garden because he knew I love their cakes. Few years ago, he ordered chocolate mousse *something like that, I forgot the name* from Summer Garden as well as my birthday cake..last year was crepe cake, then this year he don't know what to buy already..lol..end up order their durian mousse cake! Hehe..*I don't like cupcakes anyway*

Although a simple one but I like it! The durian filling is very thick so is extremely heavy. Lol..cz they boh kiam siap so put a lot of ingredients. Haha..


Photo with brother and darling! The cake big hor..EXACTLY...and it is heavy! 


The only family photo. :-) 

I reach home quite late so everyone is in their sleeping attire and sleepy face especially sister. I purposely went to her room wake her up for photo! LOL..*evil sis*


This is the photo for those who haven't been to Summer Garden before. It is located at Tanjung Bungah.


Their cakes are always so tempting!


The interior..warm and cosy! Non smoking area of the restaurant.


This is the smoking area of the restaurant. Plenty choices for the cake. They offered birthday cake orders as well. Just called in and email the person in charge then he will send you an email with the list of all the cakes provided then you can custom made according to your preferences.





Click here for the map location!

Enjoy your dining at Summer Garden Food & Bistro!

Call for reservation
Summer Garden Food & Bistro
No. 2, Lorong Lembah Permai 3,
Tanjung Bungah, 11200 Pulau Pinang
Contact: 604-8900977


No comments :

Post a Comment