Friday, November 23, 2012

Emotional Lately

I have neglected my blog for some time. I knew that. 

I have being emotional in the past one week. Rushing for assignments and tests due to my procrastination. Everyone did so right? I know I am not the only one..LOL!

I have no idea what I have done in this week. None of any exciting events. I did hang out with friends but just some normal catching up session.

Initially I have some plans going on in this weekend but the opportunity has just gone. Should I tell myself not to be so optimistic already? I have so many thoughts running through my mind in these few days. Even when I am driving. So many things bothering me.

I found out nothing can make me happy in these few days. Initially I am happy when I received a damn good news few days before, but everything has just turned down like that. No one to blame to. 

If girls are not happy they are not in the mood to do everything. Complicated huh? Actually not really. Don't think that girls are complicated "creatures". Although I understand sometimes girls can be happy easily but in the next second they can be emotional right away. Lol..

Having cakes or dessert can make girls feel happier.
Russian Cheese Cake from Red Garden

Suddenly..wanted to have a getaway on my own. Knowing new people with beautiful smile from different places is the happiness that you can't buy with money. Not to mention, you must have money as well to travel alone. Lol..

Do you agree with me to have a short getaway? :-)



No comments :

Post a Comment