Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy 5th Anniversary, My Love!

Play this while reading the post! Hehe..



Enjoy.....

I think I should draft the entire trip to KL celebrating my anniversary with the love instead of the anniversary dinner only. :-) He bought flight ticket fly me to KL instead of me going there by bus but I still prefer to travel by bus. Lol..quite troublesome as I need to go KL Central by Skybus and it is quite a distance. He is working so he can't pick me up from LCCT.

On the 24th October 2013 which is the exact date of our anniversary. Fly fly fly...

IMG_5563
Bye bye Penang!

IMG_5564

IMG_5567
See you after few days..lol!

IMG_5570
Aloha Penang bridge!

Uncle Jang dinner! Not as good as the first time we dine in. May be I compare it with the authentic korean food after came back from Seoul! Lol..Some of the pictures uploaded below actually keep for ourselves but ended up uploaded here. Impulsive decision la..><

IMG_5577
Including this! Lol..

After dinner, we go KL city "long kai". Then pass by Texas Chicken bukit bintang so he went in to buy one set to share among us! Damn full and fattening lo I tell you! Unhealthy! But very sweet of him!

IMG_5580
Tadaa the yummy Texas Chicken! Will go again!

The picture of me without eyebrow! Eyes bloated like what! Haha..

IMG_5586

On the 25th October 2013, dress up to fetch the love from work then dinner together. 

IMG_5597
Traffic jam selfie time

I tell you lo! I have no idea what to have for my anniversary dinner. Initially we picked home dining but unfortunately it is full booked so I was searching around then at last decided to go for international buffet in The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur since they have everything! =="  

IMG_5599
Love my food! International buffet have everything! Haha..

Here comes pictures with my camera. So better quality of pictures. 

DSC04798
Yummy! I love the duck breast! He told me high cholesterol! But I really love that la. Anyway expensive food, I won't take them so often so don't bother la. Eat as much as I like! :-)

DSC04804

DSC04813
Omg I damn love this plate! Tempura! The mini octopus and scallop! Super super love!!!

DSC04817
See..I take my duck breast and scallop again! Lol..

DSC04821
They will cook you pasta on the spot! My squid ink carbonara pasta! Hehe..

DSC04856
Again my octopus and scallop! Tell you how much I love them! 

DSC04826

Ahh..take as many macaron as you want! Macaron feast! First time seeing buffet provide macaron as dessert! 

IMG_5613

I never love macaron cz to me it is too sweet and nothing special. I think the last time I tried is from Komugi Cafe *too sweet and nothing else* but this one is so delicate and I just love the thin crust with the soft filling in it! Awesome!

IMG_5614

DSC04844
Rare moment trying macaron cz it is too expensive!

DSC04827
Their dessert is too yum but too bad I'm bloated! We both agree that I eat more than him! Lol..I'm super in love with this mousse dessert! Forgot what it names! Hehe..

DSC04829

The happy darling is receiving his anniversary present!

DSC04860

I'm thinking what to have for this 5th anniversary pressie. I have not given him present for so so long already cz seriously I don't know what to buy. At last I saw this! Hehe..transforming our instagram picture into magnet! Personally I think this is not a expensive gift but special la..for future fridge decoration purpose! Lol..

DSC04866
The most left picture is my first Instagram picture! :-) Hope you like it! 

DSC04870

DSC04897

DSC04904

Saturday we decided not to "nua" at home so go for a movie in the evening. 

IMG_5622

I was craving for Steven's Corner Maggi Goreng so is enough for the fine dining food and so on! I miss street food! Haha..

IMG_5627
Very yummy rendang chicken nasi lemak

IMG_5631
My Maggi Goreng Kambing! So huge portion! But very nice la..:-)

IMG_5633
And this super awesome Roti Telur Cheese for sharing! But later on this big eater Yeap Wai Kin go order a maggi goreng biasa for himself! Lol..

We watched Escape Plan on that night with the complimentary birthday treat from GSC movie. Haha..I thought Escape Plan is a plain, completely flat macho movie but surprisingly I love the story about prison breaking! 

The next day which is Sunday is my time going back! Aww..thanks for everything dear! I seldom sounds so cheesy..so allow me to be cheesy in this post! Anyway is our 5th anniversary post leh..haha! XD

IMG_5640
Thanks to my love! 

Before leaving, again don't know what to eat, then we try to crash GK hawker to see whether my favourite butter chicken stall is open! Finally, IT IS OPEN! Wah..wait till my neck long d! I super duper miss this taste!!! 

IMG_5647
Aww love it! 

Then chu char before I leave! Haha..street food is still my love la..I wonder how can people have fine dining almost every meal, they missed out a lot la, peeps!

IMG_5659
Was craving for the sotong! Hehe..

We reached early in LCCT so chilling in Coffee Bean but the air condition is like not functioning. =="

Thanks darling for every everything! Despite of ups and downs, you always give me your best and cares me like nobody does! I love you so so much! All the best in your undertakings and love you as always! 

IMG_5663
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!

XoXo


No comments :

Post a Comment