Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cafe Tour in Raja Uda Butterworth

Off Topic
I was supposed to publish Brew Thirty Two Coffee House post right now but the stupidity of me overflown. I did not save the pictures into my laptop and I've deleted the pictures in my camera! T.T Careless max..all those pretty pictures that I took for the cafe are gone..so end up I replaced it with this which I supposed to post it after Brew Thirty Two

***********

Us the girls went to Butterworth food hunting trip in the past Friday. Erm..I don't think this considered a food review in fact it does look more alike to vain pictures post! :p 

First stop to 沿海地带生活馆 in Raja Uda. We just stop by for a while to grab some light snacks before fixing our crave for Tomyam. Lol..

DSC03753

DSC03747

DSC03744

DSC03751

DSC03761

DSC03762

DSC03763

Hazelnut Ice Cream but I forgot the price d..:-(
Very cute presentation which match the beach theme of the shop! 
Btw the four pictures taken below with iPhone 4S after updated to iOS7. 
Heard others said that iOS7 did enhance the camera photo quality. Here's the proof! Haha..
But I did edit slightly on the brightness and sharpness but just slightly la! XD

IMG_4813

Seafood Pizza RM6.90
Don't expect this can make you full ya..just a normal bread serving only!

IMG_4815

Chocolate Banana Toast *something like that* RM6
I personally think this is more worthy than the seafood pizza. 

IMG_4816

沿海地带生活馆
6924, Jalan Ong Yi How,
13400 Butterworth, Pulau Pinang
Contact: 04-323 3449
Business Hour: 
Tue-Fri 3pm to 10pm
Sat-Sun 2pm to 11pm

*************************

Haha..drive so far for Tomyam but this is not the regular one that we tried. I brought them to a new place for this but I think is not so nice la..would prefer the one from Asia Cafe in Penang although it is written the stall is originated from Raja Uda..

You won't wish to miss out this awesome food if you super love tomyam! So click to this link to read my hawker food review for Asia Cafe Tomyam exact location! 

IMG_4818

**********************

Sin Wah recommended us to her friend's shop in Raja Uda named Just Something. It is located at the same row with  沿海地带生活馆 that I mentioned but this is in the second floor so would be harder for you to locate the cafe. 

I would prefer this place than the earlier one..this is more cozy with dimmer lighting and sofa seating. 

DSC03766

Having ample space between seats so talk as freely as you wish! Haha..but must speak softly if you don't wish others heard what you said. Lol..

DSC03770

As you seen from this picture, this is all for the shop so in case you want to come with your friends, to avoid disappointment, is better to call upon reaching ya! :-)

DSC03771

Definitely recommend this place to you if you wish to have a heart to heart talk or mini gathering with your friends! 

DSC03773

This is the Google Map for both of the cafe. They are located along Jalan Mong Yi How, 沿海地带生活馆 located beside a bread shop where Just Something is above a shop selling plate if I'm not mistaken, don't forget it is at the second floor, and they just labelled their shop name in the staircase gate! So don't missed it! 

Just Something (Art Space)
Jalan Ong Yi How, 
13400, Butterworth, Malaysia
Contact: 04-313 0017
*Please call to inquire for business hours 


No comments :

Post a Comment