Friday, August 8, 2014

Rich people ah you?!

I'm blogging at this place, VCR cafe at Jalan Galloway. 

Thought the ambience is quite nice and contemporary therefore wanted to share it with you. 

Parking is definitely a hassle for this cafe. I couldn't manage to find any legal parking lots nearby hence you may need to take the risk to park at the road side. Then be prepared you may receive DBKL fine! 

Caffeine fix of the day
Latte. RM11

IMG_5335

Love the first floor absolute glass view and rattan-chair setting. 

IMG_5345

IMG_5344

IMG_5347

IMG_5348

Was here doing some English grammar revision. You may say me silly or too rich ah..come to cafe to do revision. Lol..

Okay I will reduce on that. XD 
I have tried my best not to go cafes that are located at the mall to avoid paying for parking fares and I usually ordered a cup of coffee and sit here the entire day. I think the bosses must be hated me. 

Okay, think on the bright side, I can save money on electricity while enjoying a cup of coffee with air-condition. LOL..but I know waste money on petrol la. ><

IMG_5343

Feels great to be back to study again. 

IMG_5357

If you are looking for places to catch up with friends at Bukit Bintang area, this is rather an ideal place for a group of 4. 
*very awkward closing to end this post. Lol*
BYE!

VCR 
Address
2, Jalan Galloway, 
Bukit Bintang, 50150 Kuala Lumpur
Contact
016-668 0135
Business Hour
8.30am to 11pm 
*Opens daily


No comments :

Post a Comment