Monday, April 21, 2014

Great bargains at L'Oreal Warehouse Sales!

Today will blog about the hauls that I bought from L'Oreal warehouse sales!
Super excited therefore I bought quite a lot..I am a cosmetics and skin care maniac that is why I am working with this company. Lol..

Tried this Lancome mascara at Sephora before! I tell you this thing is genuinely awesome! Mei Xun and some other girl friends witness the results! They can tell.

So I quickly grab three of the Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara *RM50 original price RM90*. I even asked my colleagues one day before to see whether did they sell this.

The middle one is the limited edition packaging. One drawback about purchasing mascara during sales, they are quite dry so it can't really achieve the results as desired. 

DSC07374

Bought this as well. Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells. Never tried before but I bought this simply because of the description they say about this product in Lancome website. Lol..

"Lash conditioning, thicker and fuller-looking eyelashes, volumishing effect. - Lancome, UK"

DSC07378

Bought Shu Uemura Whitefficient Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil before and I can really see it removes my make up effectively and leave my skin glowing and brightened with an even-toned complexion. However, it is really pricey so I do not repurchase.

This time round when I see this on sales I am really excited so I bought two at one go! *evil grin*
This one sells at RM150 which mean nearly 50% off for a bottle! I will surely regret if I purchase only one bottle. They are limited edition packaging so very lovely! Hehe..

DSC07384

Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O Advanced Formula *RM150 sales*
The special edition features Green Tea extract with catechin, known for anti-oxidant properties, to protect skin. 

Love the details of the packaging.

DSC07386

Packaging design is a collaboration with Karl Lagerfeld.

DSC07394

Another limited edition by Shu Uemura.

Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil *RM150 sales*
Empowered with Sakura complex to minimize pores by eliminating excess sebum and visibly smoothe the skin surface. 

I have always wanted to get the pore and anti-oxidant cleansing oil and this time I got them at a great bargain! So happy!

DSC07392

Bought this set of  Lancome products.

Lancome Genifique 
Youth Activator 30ml
Skin looks as if lit from within - breathtaking radiant.

Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl
Eye Illuminating Youth Activator 20ml
Lancome introduces its 1st eye-illuminating serum, engineered with a unique rotating and massaging applicator to reach even the most in accessible eye areas. 

Visionaire [LR 2412 4%]
Advanced Skin Corrector 7ml
Wrinkles appeared reduced, pores appear minimised. Skin tone is more even, as if corrected. 

UV Expert GN-Shield 
High Potency Active Protection SPF 50 PA+++ 10ml
12 hours UV protection for instant fairness, like a fair silky glove on the skin. 

Visionnaire [LR 2412]
Correcting Polishing Cream 15ml 
An advanced skin corrector that correct your wrinkles/pores/unevenness. 

I bought this set is simply because of the Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl, their eye serum. My first eye serum. Thinking they are on sales so I should grab myself one! The whole set sells at RM275.
The eye serum itself retailed at RM225 and they have Genifique 30ml in this set so I think is worth every penny! :-)

DSC07396

This Lancome Blanc Expert Milanolyser Whiteness Activating Spot Eraser claimed to make dark spots look diminished, reduced appearance of pores and skin tone looks fairer and brighter.

30ml of Blanc Expert Milanolyser retailed at RM315. The one that I bought is 50ml and I have no idea what's the original price, however I bought this at RM240. My first whitening serum as well!

DSC07438

Biotherm White D-Tox Brightening Skincare Water 200ml

I bought this at RM52 and I can't find the info/retail price selling in Malaysia may be because this is a discontinued product. :-)

DSC07447

Lancome Genifique 75ml

Staffs entitled a great bargain on this so I bought two for my mum! :-)

DSC07460

Is time to start my new skin care regime! 

Darling said is time to go IKEA to buy a new rack to fit in all my new stuffs! Is getting pack already! Feel so sorry to him to have girlfriend who spend a lot on these stuffs..Lol!

Anyway I bought this on sales la! So not so bad though..haha..#fullofexcuses

*****************************************

Join the KOSE Lotion Mask giveaway HERE!



No comments :

Post a Comment