Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Korea Travel Book: Kyung Hee University Summer Program 2013 Opening Ceremony

Hello all..today is my second day of class and the orientation has over for two days already. Now only I got time to blog about it cz two days before was doing the templete and layout of my blog. Sigh till then still haven't settled yet..sometimes I really doubt is that worth sitting in front of the lappie in hostel to deal with my blog instead of having a nice nap or exploring around this area. 

My blog has been creating so much problems lately..make me lost my mood to update it..I even asked my dear is that worth to do so like now sacrificing my sleeping time to update it? *If not I should be sleeping right now, almost 12am already in Korea* And now my blog templete for HTML isn't the same like the older version, I don't know what's happening. I really lost motivation of updating as the blog layout is not something that I wanted and I don't have the time sitting all day long in front of my lappie just to deal with this matter. And the problem that appeared makes my traffic turns up so little nowadays..so I really feel heartbroken and sometimes just try to ignore about it. Someone may have just say me stupid why wasting so much time doing this when I am going for Summer Program, I sometimes doubt about it too. Darling told me is ok if I leave my blog for a month to focus on the Summer Program first, and if someone loves it, they will visit again once I updated after I got back to Penang. 

I don't know what I am thinking now. I just do what I can at this moment. Ignore those that makes me feel upset like the templete and traffic. See how it goes la..

*******************************************

Okay back to my orientation topic!
Monday is the day for Kyung Hee Summer Program Opening Ceremony and some orientation programs. 
We were on our way to the Crown Hall for the ceremony.
This is the way I walk everyday to my class..yep, is like USM slope or even steeper. I think I will slim down after a month! Haha..

DSC02050

Very steep..breath heavily as we walk up the slope!

DSC02053

Crown Hall in Kyung Hee University. 

DSC02058

May be a high school or what nearby to the university? Anyway I am not staying around that area of campus so didn't really go ask about this place. :-)

DSC02059

DSC02060

The program that I am joining! I am taking United Nations Global Compact for this Summer Program. Is kind of a new course to me hence I love it..something different compare to the subject that I usually took back in USM. Besides, the professor is one of the board member of United Nations Global Compact if I'm not mistaken. Learnt a lot from him and my English listening skills certainly improving as he is a Mat Salleh! Lol..

DSC02061

Registration. 

DSC02063

With the Summer Program tees. I love it la..so much nicer compared to USM activities tshirt..haha..XD

DSC02064

DSC02065

Seriously participating in this Summer Program is such a eye-opening experience to me. No wonder seniors and friends always persuade me to go for exchange..haha..indeed it is true..if you have the chance to go for exchange, you should go for it! Is too late for me to exchange that is why I seek information about Summer Program offered by some of the foreign universities in International Office USM. There are plenty of courses offered from Japan or even Sweden, but sadly my exam schedule clashed so I left only this option!

Anyway I still feeling grateful to be able to have a overseas study experience. :-) 
Peeps, don't missed it out if you are still given the chance! 

DSC02074

Ugly photo! I didn't know this photo is to make student card, or else I will send a prettier one. Ishh...:p

DSC02076

Kay Chin and Seline.

DSC02079

After the speech given, some traditional korean culture dance performance.  

DSC02089

DSC02090

DSC02093

DSC02097

DSC02099

DSC02102

Men's traditional "dance" I should say? Haha..don't know how to describe, but certainly we prefer girls cultural dance.

DSC02115

DSC02114

Taekwondo is famous in Kyung Hee University. 
Once I knew about it I can't wait to share it with ah Jo. Took many videos and sent her through whatsapp. 

DSC02135

DSC02136

360 turn to smash the apples! Briliant!

DSC02142

Is like flying la bro..

DSC02143

I can't imagine how much time they have to practice for this 20 seconds performance! 

DSC02144

How can you jump so high?! It doesn't make sense! 

DSC02145

Jo, please tell me you can do this!!

DSC02147

Dance Gentlemen by Psy right after the taekwondo performance. How can they master everything huh?! 

DSC02150

DSC02164

DSC02165

Kyung Hee Kindergarten nearby the hall. Saranghae..so cute the little kids.. 

DSC02166

One of the campus cafeteria. 

DSC02171

DSC02173

DSC02174

DSC02175

Lunch of the day. The red colour food is like crabmeat, my first time trying it. So nice..
And in the middle is toppoki in some sort like carbonara sauce. 

DSC02176

College of Hotel & Tourism Management Building

DSC02183

Kyung Hee Central Library. Magnificent architecture.

DSC02185

DSC02188

DSC02189

Slope again. :-(

DSC02195

Orbis Hall where my classroom located in. Quite a distance from my hostel cz I am staying off campus. 

DSC02198

Alright. That's it for the post! I have to sleep d! Nanight! Is 12.30am here! 
So damn sleepy..><

Tomorrow I am going to Jeju Island. Hopefully Sunny day again and no rain people.
Pray for me! 


No comments :

Post a Comment